Vermont Legal Aid is guided by an outstanding and diverse board of trustees with a strong commitment to expanding fairness and justice in the civil legal system.
Our board members include former clients, community and business leaders, and members of the private bar, as well as a staff representative. The VLA board members are:
- Robert Appel, Esq., Interim President, Vice President & Secretary
- Hans Huessy, Esq., Treasurer
- Erin Jacobsen, Esq., Attorney Trustee
- Peter Kunin, Esq., Attorney Trustee
- Joan Lavoie, Client Trustee
- Jessica A. Oski, Esq., Attorney Trustee
- Amelia Silver, Attorney Trustee
- Olivia Smith-Hammond, Client Trustee
- Alicia Van Dyk, Client Trustee
- Kelli Kazmarski, Esq., Staff Representative
Vermont Legal Aid board meetings are open to the public.
The next meeting is Wednesday, September 22, at 2 p.m.
For information about how to attend the next meeting, please call (802) 863-5620 and ask for the executive assistant.
Minutes from previous meetings are available on request. To request minutes, please call (802) 863-5620 and ask for the executive assistant.